SMA EV Charger, Three Phase, 22 kW & Type 2 Charging Cable
The new EV Charger from SMA has many new functions that are not yet very often provided by other wallbox providers in the private sector. Simple design and worry-free operation due to automatic adjustment of the charging capacity even when several pieces of electrical equipment are operated in parallel.
The EV Charger can be easily integrated into the SMA Energy System which consists of a solar electric system with an SMA inverter. All components are perfectly matched and modularly expandable. The Sunny Home Manager 2.0 manages the charging process for your electric vehicle so that surplus power goes into your car, not the utility grid. With the SMA Energy App, one can always keep an eye on all relevant information of the system from everywhere. In addition, the charging process of the vehicle can be conveniently controlled via smartphone.
The SMA EV Charger 22 enables enables maximum use of energy by starting the single-phase charging process at 1.3kW and automatically switching to the three-phase charging process at larger solar outputs.
The SMA wallbox can also be used with third-party inverters (requires a Smart Meter and the SMA Sunny Home Manager 2.0).
- Compatible with all standard electric vehicles
- 3 charging modes
- Integration in new and existing PV systems
- 5-year Warranty
Quick and easy:
- Automatic phase-switching
- Fast Charging
- Boost function for grid-compatible, charging with up to 22kW. It enables vehicles to be charged twice as fast as at conventional charging stations
- Control and visualization via SMA Energy app
- Forecast-based charging
- Power outage protection
- Integrated DC residual current sensor and 5m long charging cable
- Maximum utilisation of solar energy
- Zero-emissions charging