SolarEdge Home Gateway plus Slave
The SolarEdge Home Gateway Kit is used to wirelessly connect any SolarEdge inverter to the internet through the home-owner’s router.
The Home Gateway sits next to the router and can transmit and receive signals from as many as 15 inverters or other SolarEdge devices and features an improved communication range of 50 meters indoors and 400 meters outdoors by using an external antenna on the inverter.
The Home Gateway Basic Kit includes one ZigBee Slave Unit and one Home Gateway. Additional ZigBee Slave units can be added for multiple inverter installations and repeaters can be used to support longer transmission distances.
- Wireless connection between SolarEdge inverters and the home-owner’s router
- External antenna provides range of up to 50m indoor and up to 400m outdoors (line of sight)
- Connect up to 15 SolarEdge devices wirelessly to a single Home Gateway
- Add additional slave units or repeaters as needed to fit your installation
- ZigBee cards are installed within the inverter enclosure for outdoor resilience
- Home Gateway covered by a 5-year limited warranty