Refer to section 7 of our Terms and Conditions.
Solar PV Shop will not replace or refund goods unless they are damaged.
If the Customer receives any Goods that are damaged, we shall replace or refund them provided that the following conditions are met:
- The Customer gives notice by email to Solar PV Shop by 5 pm on the Working Day following its signature of the Delivery Note that some or all of the Goods have been damaged prior to their arrival with the Customer
- Solar PV Shop is given a reasonable opportunity of examining such Goods (which may include the Customer supplying photographs of the damaged goods)
- The Customer has not used or installed the Goods
- The Goods have not been scratched, soiled, and/or damaged by the Customer resulting in them no longer being saleable as brand new
- The Customer (if asked to do so) returns such Goods to Solar PV Shop’s place of business in their original packaging
Solar PV Shop may deliver the Goods in installments, which shall be invoiced and paid for separately. Each installment shall constitute a separate Contract. Any delay in delivery or defect in an installment shall not entitle the Customer to cancel any other installment.
The Customer should acknowledge that it deals with Solar PV Shop in the course of a business and that statutory rights applicable to consumers do not apply to the Contract.
The Customer is responsible for ensuring that any order placed online is correct and check the details at the checkout and on the order confirmation, sent by email.